Tuesday, April 28, 2009

GTKY

Figured I might as well answer Jynx's questions because otherwise? Not much to say ...

1. What is your occupation right now?
Product manager

2. What color are your socks right now?
Beige-ish, light ... everything must match the khaki

3. What are you listening to right now?
The hum of the yard equipment

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
If you don't count my morning soda, probably the brownie fudge ice cream I had last night.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope, it's a lost art.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Hubby, I think. Either that or my mom.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Absolutely

8. How old are You?
44

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Pro Football

10. What is your favorite drink?
Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, but I'd rather not bother anymore.

12. Favorite food?
Depends on my mood. Right now? Snow peas or rice crispie treats

13. What is the last movie you watched?
Let the Right One In

14. Favorite day of the year?
End of May ... Book Expo

15. How do you vent anger?
I would prefer to ride bike, but I don't have the time anymore, so I'll go with either yell or cry.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Barbies, pretty much all of them, but there was a Malibu PJ (I think) with a tan and blonde pigtails that I seem to recall as a favorite.

17. What is your favorite season?
Summer, probably, because school is out and it's less chasing of the kids.

18.. Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries, unless strawberries are an option

19. Do you want your friends to do this quiz too?
Sure, they're fun.

20. Living arrangements?
House

21. When was the last time you cried?
Can't really remember, probably during a movie or something

22. What is on the floor of your closet?
Clothes that really need to go to Goodwill

23. What did you do last night?
Elliptical while watching Chuck, then an episode of Lost Season 4 on DVD with hubby and ice cream

24. What are you most afraid of?
Something bad happening to one of my kids

25. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
How about Turkey burgers?

26. Favorite dog breed?
German Shepherd

27. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday… or Sunday if I get all the cleaning done on Saturday

28. How many states have you lived in?
Just one

29. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

30. What is your favorite flower?
Not really sure - don't really do flowers

2 comments:

Jynx said...

Ooooh... brownie fudge ice cream. NICE!

*snerk* You're right about driving a stick shift.

THANKS for your answer on #7, btw... right back atcha!

I'd never know you were your age... I would have guessed 20! =)

Snow peas are tasty... good choice!

I really wish you had time to ride your bike. You always talk about it fondly and I know it would be a fun outlet for you!

Okay, and I LOVE your "activities" from last night! It sounds like a perfect balance!!

Turkey burgers are a great option.

And if you don't do flowers, what do you consider a fun "just because" gift?

Thanks for answering this... I learned quite a bit about you! =)

hftr said...

Just for fun gift? Hmmm ... probably have something to do with chocolate. Or maybe I'm just going through a phase.