Monday, October 13, 2008

Can We Just Get The Election Over With Already?

Anybody else tired of all the election crap? Yeah, I know, it's important, everyone should be informed and vote. Bleh. I'm just tired of it all. I've made up my mind, and I'm pretty sure anyone who hasn't made up their mind should probably not vote. Yeah, I know. Everyone deserves a voice, but come on. How can anyone still be undecided? I don't get it. And this one ceased being about the issues at least a week ago. Now it's about who's racist, who's negative, who hangs with the wrong crowd, etc. etc. I mean really, doesn't this feel more like an election for student council than to the most powerful position in the free world? He eats babies for breakfast ... he has cooties and picks his nose. I'm thinking this would be an improvement in the level of discourse.

1 comment:

Jynx said...

Heh... it's funny you should say that because another one of my friends was just saying the same thing. And you're both right... rather than focusing on the issues, policies, and proposed plans, it's turned into a petty, name-calling free-for-all.

I was tired of this election crap in July so I'm not sure I'm a good spokesperson for all things political. But I ditto your sentiments exactly. Can't it just be Thanksgiving already??!!?? =P