Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm Grouchy

Hubby's out of town and I know I should be getting a bunch of stuff done, but I'm tired, and I'm irritable, and I'm just downright grouchy. I couldn't wait for the kids to get to bed - mainly because I want to go to bed now too. Hubby called, and I don't think I could have sounded less interested. Kids were shooed off to bed with a grouchy grumble. And here I was thinking I'd get tons accomplished when he was out of town. I mean, it's not like I don't have anything to do. I probably have a good 8 hours of work that I brought home with me. I definitely need to exercise. The house needs cleaned, and tomorrow is garbage day. So what do I want to do? Eat raw cookie dough and go to bed. I guess I'll do the garbage ... and I really should get some laundry done so my older girl will have something to wear to her sleepover on Friday. But that's it. I'm not exercising tonight. And I am going to dig into that cookie dough.

Gee, wonder why I didn't lose weight last week?

1 comment:

Jynx said...

Sometimes the only cure for the "grouchies" IS raw cookie dough! (YUM!)

It sounds like you got your priorities put out there... the garbage and laundry in one night are good goals! (Besides the bonus of your daughter having clean clothes to a sleepover means she'll be invited back again - being clean and all - thusly allowing you more alone time in the future!)

Hang in there...