Friday, October 28, 2005

Tagged Twice, So I Gotta ...

Besides, it looks like fun (yes, I do have a perverted view of fun, why do you ask?)....oh, and thanks, Don and Jynx.

Three screen names that you've had: hftr, HereForTheRide, Bickett

Three things you like about yourself: my eyes, my intelligence, my honesty

Three things you don't like about yourself: my current physical condition (read body), my insecurity, my response to stressful situations (pissy and crying or eating everything that doesn't move ... or doesn't move quickly enough)

Three parts of your heritage: Scot; Irish; German

Three things that scare you: death, something happening to my kids, heights

Three of your everyday essentials: Diet Dr. Pepper, hugs from my kids, chocolate (oops, how'd that sneak in here)

Tree things you are wearing right now: Sweater, socks and khakis

Three of your favorite songs: Death Came A Knockin', The Sheperd's Wife, Rocky Road to Dublin

Three things I want in a relationship: Respect, trust, and the love thing

Two truths and a lie: I miss riding my bike, I love watching my kids play soccer, I believe there is a job out there that could make me happy

Three things you can't live without: my family, my car, my dvds (sad, I know)

Three places you want to go on vacation: Russia, Antartica, China

Three things you just can't do: Bowl, golf, not worry

Three kids names: Katherine, Sarah, Seth

Three things you want to do before you die: I'll go with the ever popular get published; wget back to my pre-pregnancy weight; be at peace with myself

Three celeb crushes: John Cusack, Richard Dean Anderson, Lenny Kravitz

Three of your favorite musicians: Kate Rusby, Seamus Egan, Sam Philips

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: eyes, voice, smile

Three of your favorite hobbies: Photography, biking, cult tv series

Three things you really want to do badly right now: Go to bed; win the lottery; exercise

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: Archeology, English Teacher, Trust fund baby

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: FOOTBALL!! Hate shopping; play computer games

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: Self-doubting, emotional, want everyone to get along

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Mo, hatgirl, and Izza

No comments: